Hemp contains two main substances, THC and CBD
Both substances have very high medical properties. But there is a difference because THC contains substances that cause intoxication. And it is dangerous when used in the wrong dosage, but CBD does not contain substances that cause intoxication. It makes the medical use of CBD as the primary substance, which CBD, or cannabidiol, is an extract derived from hemp or hemp. Extracted from hemp rather than cannabis This is because the amount of CBD (CBD shop) in hemp is more than that in cannabis itself.
What is Hemp Oil Extract?
The hemp oil extract is where parts of hemp containing less than 1% THC are taken, so it is not classified as a narcotic. It is then extracted to create a “CBD” product using a CO2 extraction. In this process, other compounds in hemp are extracted. And it allows the amount of CBD to be “extracted” from plants’ flowers, leaves and stems without harsh chemical solvents. Which can be divided into three main types:
- Full Spectrum CBD shop is an extract containing all the compounds found naturally, not just CBD, by other substances such as cannabinoids. (full-spectrum of cannabinoids), terpenes and essential oils. It will help work together to increase the benefits and properties of the treatment.
- CBD Isolate is an extraction that keeps the substance in its purest form. This is made possible by separating the compounds. It is extracted from the environment and isolated from all other compounds, the purest form of CBD extraction. Because it will separate all other substances. There is only one CBD left. It is generally extracted from the Hemp plant because it contains very low to nonexistent THC.
- Broad Spectrum CBD is a blend of Full Spectrum and Isolate, similar to Full Spectrum extraction in that it retains all other compounds. An isolated extraction was added to extract THC completely.
- CBD Nano Emulsion is a water-soluble hemp extract. It can exist either in the form of water or in powder form, suitable for mixing in beverages.
To extract cannabis, it must be of high quality. For the extracts to come out of good quality as well. Thailand’s law requires a set of values for substances such as THC and CBD to be able to use.
Hemp Extract from cannabis Tech
Cannabis Tech has a quality upstream from hemp plants grown in a closed system such as the KT Smart Incubator, enabling high quality extraction. Cannabis Tech is now open for pre-orders of hemp extracts as follows:
- Hemp Extract Oil (Full-Spectrum)
- Hemp Extract Oil (Broad Spectrum)
- Isolate hemp extract
- Soluble Hemp Extract Nano Emulsion (Water or Powder)
Hemp and pet food
Hemp and hemp oil (providing cannabidiol, or CBD, a brain-boosting ingredient) are trendy ingredients in the US pet snacks market. This is because some pet owners believe that such ingredients can help treat illnesses or promote their pets’ health, such as anxiety. Digestive system chronic pain, body movement, inflammation and skin irritation. You can collect your pet CBD food from CBD shop.
According to the 2019 US Pet Owners Survey, 39 percent of dog owners and 34 percent of cat owners. Agree with the use of hemp as a raw material for pet treats, with 29% of cat and dog owners interested in purchasing hemp-containing products or supplements for their pets. 11% of dog owners and 8% of cat owners have also purchased hemp-containing products for their pets.
Unless CBD is famous for human consumption because it has properties to treat physical ailments such as anxiety and asthma symptoms, its popularity has also started to spread into the pet product market, especially after the US Passed a bill on food and agricultural products (Farm Bill) in December last year. Which clearly distinguishes hemp CBD extracts from hemp CBD extracts.
However, regulating such goods at the state level could be more transparent. Currently, cannabis-derived CBD is not licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration in animal feed production. Therefore, pet food products containing CBD are not legally marketable as well.